Full Mouth Rehabilitation
Having multiple dental problems can not only make you underconfident but also make it difficult to eat and get proper nutrition.
Full-mouth replacement is a dental treatment that can restore your smile if it has suffered a severe injury, damage, or decay. The FMR will also allow for restoring the functional integrity of teeth by performing occlusal rehabilitation without damaging the natural enamel of the teeth.
Full-mouth replacement often involves restoring many or all teeth in the mouth.
Depending on your specific dental needs, it can include several types of dental treatments, including:
- 1. Dental bridges - are fixed dental restorations anchored in place using two dental crowns.
- 2. Dental crowns –or caps- or caps- are custom-made to fit over the entire tooth, starting at the gum line, to restore the tooth to its original shape and size.
- 3. Dental fillings – designed to repair minor to moderate tooth damage by filling the decayed area with a tooth-colored filling. The filling is shaped to match your tooth and then hardened.
- 4. Dental implants – are lasting, stable tooth replacements that can replace one missing tooth, several missing teeth, or complete arches of teeth.
- 5. Dentures (complete or partial) – removable oral appliances used to replace multiple missing teeth. Complete dentures are used to replace all of your teeth with a complete dental arch, and partial dentures are used if natural teeth remain.
- 6. Periodontal (gum) treatment – focuses on the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease and other conditions that affect the gums and soft tissues of the mouth.
- 7. Root canal treatment – a type of endodontic therapy that is often recommended if the tooth pulp and nerves become infected or damaged.
- 8. Occlusal Veneers – repairing the occlusal or the chewing surface of the tooth without having to damage the natural enamel. This is mostly used as an alternative to the crown after RCT in younger people as it prevents having to save down the natural enamel and causing sensitivity.
And much more!
During your personalized consultation with our team, we will help you determine which of our treatments are best suited to improving your smile. The goal of full-mouth replacement is to restore your smile’s health, function, and appearance. Our experienced dentist and team are well-trained to provide you with high-quality full-mouth replacement/reconstruction to help you achieve a healthier, more attractive smile.
You may benefit from full mouth replacement if your smile is affected by any of the following dental problems:
- 1. Chipped or broken teeth
- 2. Cracked or fractured teeth
- 3. Tooth decay
- 4. Periodontal disease (gum disease)
- 5. Missing teeth
- 6. Infection
- 7. Dental injury or trauma
- 8. Full Mouth Reconstruction
Some of the benefits of Full Mouth Rehabilitation include:
- 1. Restored function and appearance
- 2. Minimal monthly maintenance
- 3. No slipping, clicking, or pain
- 4. Durable and long-lasting
- 5. Improved oral health
If you have multiple missing teeth, there are chances that you might need Full Mouth Rehabilitation. Consult our dentist for full mouth rehabilitation in Agra at the Tooth & Gum Dental Clinic.